Dear all,

I have just bought a Priv after a month forced to use a Samsung, as my Q5 had been stolen.

The thing is I am using several addresses on my Gmail account. In Blackberry hub, I still recieve all the emails from all the addresses, but the only sending addresse available is the main one.
    On the Gmail app, all the sending addresses configurated are available.

Is there a way to get them as well in the Blackberry Hub without have to set up a new account for each address? (the problem is that if I do so, I recieve all the emails in double, as well as incresed battery use)

For now, I have descativated the hub and I am using Gmail, but Id' rather use the Hub...
    I guess, using one email app instead as several helps to economize battery, so I have to choose...

Thank you for your help!
    01-24-17 06:13 AM
    Dear all,

I have just bought a Priv after a month forced to use a Samsung, as my Q5 had been stolen.

The thing is I am using several addresses on my Gmail account. In Blackberry hub, I still recieve all the emails from all the addresses, but the only sending addresse available is the main one.
    On the Gmail app, all the sending addresses configurated are available.

Is there a way to get them as well in the Blackberry Hub without have to set up a new account for each address? (the problem is that if I do so, I recieve all the emails in double, as well as incresed battery use)

For now, I have descativated the hub and I am using Gmail, but Id' rather use the Hub...
    I guess, using one email app instead as several helps to economize battery, so I have to choose...

Thank you for your help!
    Hi there!

I have four gmail accounts and an Outlook account on my Priv. When I try to compose from the main Hub screen, I am always given a choice between the accounts I have loaded and can send from any of them without fail. Is it possible that you were in the individual account in the Hub? If you swipe over and select an account and then try to compose, it will invariably select that account to send from.

Give it a go!
    01-24-17 07:38 AM
    Thank you for your answer, but I was hopping to find a solution which would not envolve creating one account per address.

The problem, if I do so, is that I will receive doubled emails, as I allready receive them trough Gmail (automatic forward and/or check) and would receive them as well from the new created account.
    I guess this will increase the battery use as well...

So I was looking for a way to add them only as sending addresses and not as "complete" accounts...
    01-24-17 08:00 AM
    You're referring to sending via "alias's". Yes, the Gmail and Outlook apps can do so. From the Hub, no, not yet. That may be coming in an update though.
    Ducatboy likes this.
    01-24-17 08:27 AM
    Thank you for your clear answer!
    I will keep on using Gmail until the update, then, and hope I'll be aware when available...
    01-24-17 08:46 AM