When I buy BB Passport in US, it will be working in Europe? With their GSM and Sim Cards ?
    08-01-15 05:46 PM
    When I buy BB Passport in US, it will be working in Europe? With their GSM and Sim Cards ?
    If you buy an unlocked Passport in the US I can see no reason why it will not work in Europe, either with your US Sim Card in it, or with a European Sim Card in it.

If the Passport is locked then my assumption is that you will have to continue to use your US Carrier's Sim Card.

I have an unlocked UK Passport, and I recently used it in the US with a US Sim Card (that I purchased in New York) - the only issue I encountered was the chap in the shop trying to foist a micro-Sim on me (instead of the nano-Sim that I needed).
    08-01-15 07:44 PM
    If you buy the unbranded, unlocked Passport--it's the same model (SQW100-1) that they sell in Europe. You'll be fine, unless you're looking for the AZERTY, QWERTZ variants.

If you buy the AT&T Passport (SQW100-3,) you'll be fine with that as well. You'll need to get it unlocked, and it's not available in AZERTY, QWERTZ at all.
    08-01-15 09:24 PM