I use Outlook 2010 and am considering an upgrade to the Blackberry Classic or Passport from my 9930. I like my current sync options and want to replicate this if I get a new Blackberry phone.

Here's my setup:
    - Outlook 2010, single client on my PC (no servers)
    - Blackberry 9930 and Desktop (no servers)

Here's what I want to do:

Contacts: three sets of Contact files - one-way sync PC ==> Device
    Calendar: two-way sync PC <==> Device
    Tasks: two-way sync PC <==> Device
    Memos: two-way sync PC <==> Device

Can this still be supported in BB10? Is there even a Blackberry Desktop for Classic and Passport?

Thanks for your advice!
    12-18-14 05:33 PM
    Sync options are gone the way of the DoDo Bird. You will get an initial sync but syncing to the desktop is ancient history. You need to sync to an email server using ActiveSync. Some have recommended www.outlook.com.
    12-18-14 07:00 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

What is Activesync? I can access our email server through webmail; however we use Outlook as a native mail & scheduling client on each desktop so still need to connect PC to device.

Dodo bird perhaps, but many businesses aren't comfortable with hosted Outlook. It seems odd to say that contacts on one's PC cannot be shared with a BB device without using outlook.com.
    12-19-14 08:54 PM
    Thanks for your reply.

What is Activesync? I can access our email server through webmail; however we use Outlook as a native mail & scheduling client on each desktop so still need to connect PC to device.
    If your Exchange Server is 2007 or later it has a service called Active Sync. Check with you IT guys.

Dodo bird perhaps, but many businesses aren't comfortable with hosted Outlook. It seems odd to say that contacts on one's PC cannot be shared with a BB device without using outlook.com.
    12-23-14 10:20 PM