I would like to upgrade my current BlackBerry z10 to an android phone. I would like to get either the note 4 or the BlackBerry priv. I want to know if it will be worth it to pay the extra money on the priv or should I rather get the note 4. Can someone please help me?

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 12:01 PM
    Note 4 has some flaws, so does the Priv. IMO, if you really want an Android phone, look at the unique feature on each devise and base your choice on that.

For my part, I just updated my Z10 for a Z30. Best choice ever. I too was eyeing the Priv and the Note. But then I asked myself :" What do I do with the phone and what do I need?". For me it was the keyboard (BlackBerry virtual keyboard is still the best IMO) and also the quick access to my 3 emails and text messages. What other features would I need than the Hub.

I tinkered with the Priv at the store.... The Hub is Garbage compared to the real BB10 hub. The virtual keyboard was nice but the physical one... not so much. I would have used it for scrolling mostly, too small for my big thumbs.

The Note, well... great performance but I 'm' not an app guys so.... and also no BlackBerry keyboard, no hub, no "what I need and want ".

On that, try and do the same exercise I did and you will surely pick the right phone for your needs.

P.S.: I got my Z30 for 250$ TX in ( can) unlocked...

Posted via CB10
    lakerboy8 likes this.
    02-22-16 02:00 PM
    Priv rocks

BlackBerry addicted
    02-24-16 12:08 PM