I have a Z10 (best phone ever had) but due for an upgrade, actually my lil brother is annexing this one. So I need a replacement so which one, well I love!! A white classic been coveting a white BB since the days of da Bold but it hasn't arrived in SA yet and I've been playing with a Samsung A5 very impressive screen had me salivating. Hate da software it's too busy for me but the Z30 won't match it though as I'm typing this I realise I can never do without da Hub and this keyboard hell I'm going for the Z30 I'll upgrade too the Classic or its replacement I hope there's gonna be one

Zee 10 swish
    gruv4u and BBZ10wannabe like this.
    06-03-15 03:06 PM
    I have a Z10 (best phone ever had) but due for an upgrade, actually my lil brother is annexing this one. So I need a replacement so which one, well I love!! A white classic been coveting a white BB since the days of da Bold but it hasn't arrived in SA yet and I've been playing with a Samsung A5 very impressive screen had me salivating. Hate da software it's too busy for me but the Z30 won't match it though as I'm typing this I realise I can never do without da Hub and this keyboard hell I'm going for the Z30 I'll upgrade too the Classic or its replacement I hope there's gonna be one

Zee 10 swish
    Many are in the same boat as you..... have a Z10 and due for an upgrade. But the only real upgrade right now is the 18 month old Z30 or the 8 month old Passport. Neither the Classic nor the LEAP are upgrades. So you either live with your Z10 for a while longer and hope the SLIDER show up soon, or settle and use your upgrade for a now "older" device, or you simple just look else where.
    06-03-15 03:26 PM
    i have the Z30 as an upgrade to my old Z10. It's a beast of a phone. My carrier doesn't offer the Passport but i have never considered anything else but the Z30 and it's successor....whenever that is
    06-03-15 03:29 PM