Hello,

I am trying to download a new app to my Blackberry Torch 9810. It must be downloaded thru Blackberry World, when I open Blackberry World it tells me I have to update, fine. So I click on update and I get the following error message: "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later." I get this whether I use my phone connection or Wi-Fi connection.

I tried to download the Blackberry World to my desktop and then transfer it using Blackberry Desktop software but I have not been able to figure that out either. Please help. Thanks!
    06-19-14 04:46 PM
    [QUOTE=CrackBerry Question;10493126]Hello,

I am trying to download a new app to my Blackberry Torch 9810. It must be downloaded thru Blackberry World, when I open Blackberry World it tells me I have to update, fine. So I click on update and I get the following error message: "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later." I get this whether I use my phone connection or Wi-Fi connection.

I tried to download the Blackberry World to my desktop and then transfer it using Blackberry Desktop software but I have not been able to figure that out either. Please help. Thanks![/QUOT

Try to perform a battery pull restart..
    06-19-14 05:39 PM