Bought the phone on amazon and activated it on at&t and none of the internet features would work, I guess at&t doesn't support BIS or something, so now I'm sitting here with a verizon sim trying to activate it online and its telling me the MEID number cannot be activated on verizon.? Can anyone help me out?
    11-29-16 08:36 PM
    You're probably going to need to call into Verizon support. It's possible they can do it manually, but I'm guessing the system doesn't automatically recognize BIS plans anymore.
    You're probably going to need to call into Verizon support. It's possible they can do it manually, but I'm guessing the system doesn't automatically recognize BIS plans anymore.
    11-29-16 09:00 PM
    i called before i bought the prepaid card and they also told me the MEID # wouldn't work? will try calling again.
    11-29-16 09:25 PM
    i called before i bought the prepaid card and they also told me the MEID # wouldn't work? will try calling again.
    So you're trying to use a Verizon Pre-paid? yeah, that's not going to work...I believe BlackBerry BBOS devices are the one device you can't bring to prepaid.
    Who told you the MEID wouldn't work? Verizon or ATT? If they're telling you it's not going to work, then you're probably out of luck. Or you could try something like SimpleMobile prepaid, I used to have a 9900 with them. Not sure if they still support BBOS
    11-29-16 09:38 PM