Hi There,

So this is my issue. I have an unlocked (verizon) Torch 9850 now with simple mobile. A few weeks ago the phone decided to shut off, power on and barely stay on before powering down again. There were a few times it would stay on, but just as I touched a button, it would turn off. Anyway, after research, I learned that the software needed updating (and of course realized that after I had decided that I would be getting a new phone soon-ish that I had been neglecting my crackberry all this time)...So, after updating I had a small "edge" , tried to send a pic via text and nothing..tried the internet and nothing..tried to register the device and nothing. I also noticed there were no entries for the Host Routing Table...I'm kind of exhausted really but still want my phone to function without having to call simple mobile to help me troubleshoot something that they most likely won't be able to fix...so, I've come to where I know all the answers are...Pretty please help.

Just an FYI

The device has been unlocked for 2 years.

Data back-up has not been done being that I didn't care if info was lost on my phone..ONLY because I will be purchasing a Z10 in a month.

I do have a current data plan with simple mobile

I pretty much just need the phone for calls, texts and connecting directly to the net. I don't currently use BBM.

Thanks for the help in advance
    10-28-14 02:05 PM
    I'm not sure if this will help, but it does seem to me you need your service books resent.
    I found:
    https://www.simplemobile.com/wps/wcm...ts/BlackBerry/
    "How do I manage my BlackBerry BIS account?
    Go to https://simplemobile.blackberry.com and log in with the user information you used when you first set up your BlackBerry for email services. From there you can manage the email accounts on your BlackBerry as well as resend the Service Books in case your email has stopped syncing or your web icon disappeared from the device."
    10-28-14 02:18 PM