Like on the iOS of Apple is there's an option to undo? On the iPhone it has shake to undo or re-do... anyone knows? Only thing missing for me, especially when I mistakenly swipe just than little more than needed... would be nice if swiping the opposite way would do an undo... now that would be just so the best

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 06:53 AM
    If you use BB10, in the Hub settings. Click Display and Actions, then turn on Delete Message Confirmation.

Is that what you need?

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    03-26-16 12:13 PM
    Hi... what you've mentioned is something that's different to what I'm enquiring about... mine is to do with typing in email, messaging or other formations that require typing... like on this comment I'm writing, or written now... lets say I've written this line... 'Hi... what you've mentioned is something' but I didn't want to have something but another word, so I swipe back across the keyboard, but accidentally I delete the word 'is' and 'mentioned'... now I need to type back those two words... so I'm wondering is there an undo for that... swiping from right to left deletes... can't find anything, and once it's deleted it's gone... so was just thinking, wouldn't it be just lovely and wonderful if swiping left to right would undo all those word/s that you've just deleted

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 06:33 PM
    No, once you swipe a word, its gone.
    03-28-16 06:49 PM
    Hope BlackBerry have access to read my last comment, as an undo would just make it flawless for me... thank you... and remember me if the new update has this left to right undo

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 07:01 PM