Hi. I'm unable to take back up of my device BlackBerry Z10 after update 10.3.1.1565. I use bb link software on my windows computer to back up the device. Solution please.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:52 AM
    Why can't you make a backup?
    03-06-15 09:38 AM
    I can't make a fresh back up. Unable to connect with BlackBerry Link. So cant back up can't restore from previous back up. This is the problem. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:10 PM
    I can't make a fresh back up. Unable to connect with BlackBerry Link. So cant back up can't restore from previous back up. This is the problem. Please help.

Posted via CB10
    You need the latest version of Link, which is ONLY available as part of the Blend package.

www.blackberry.com/blend

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    03-06-15 01:20 PM
    Thanks a lot buddy!!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 01:35 PM
    Blackberry does not list Z10 as a compatible smartphone for Blend.
    An old Knowledge base article lists this problem as having occurred with previous updates also.
    (not able to post links)
    03-06-15 06:47 PM
    Hi. I'm unable to take back up of my device BlackBerry Z10 after update 10.3.1.1565. I use bb link software on my windows computer to back up the device. Solution please.

Posted via CB10
    Did you get it working? If so, how? We've all had inexplicable issues with BlackBerry Link at some time or another. Your feedback will help others.
    03-07-15 11:22 PM
    Did you get it working? If so, how? We've all had inexplicable issues with BlackBerry Link at some time or another. Your feedback will help others.
    Yes he did. See my previous post.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    03-08-15 07:13 AM
    Yes. I found the solution. After several tweeks.!! Lets start from the beginning. I've BlackBerry z10 working with the OS 10.2++. Before going for update I've taken back up with the stock BlackBerry Link software. Then I took update of OS 10.3.1.1565. After updating the device software and using it for couple of days I again thought to take a fresh back up. But surprised and shocked finding that the sane old BlackBerry Link software doesn't identifying my device. I was totally confused. Tried hard to get the solutions everywhere. I uninstalled the BlackBerry Link software from my computer and re installed again with a fresh download from the BlackBerry site. But problem was still there. I'm unable to connect my hand set with my computer through BlackBerry link. Then I downloaded the BlackBerry blend software to my computer. It was bundled with some updated drivers for BlackBerry Link. I even allowed to download some fresh / new drivers to my computer from my BlackBerry Z10 Device using the data cable. And I got the problem solved.
    So if the similar problem exists in any one's device dont get confused. Just download BlackBerry blend software to your same computer in which you have already the BlackBerry Link software. Connect your device with the computer with usb cable and let some drivers pass to the computer. If required restart your computer as well as your BlackBerry device. Then connect your device with BlackBerry Link with data cable using usb. In most cases the problem shall be solved. Please come back to this page with a review.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 02:35 PM