Has anyone else found that their phone does not work properly with Uconnect after updating and if so, how did you resolve it. I thought maybe I had to change something in my system but not sure.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:35 PM
    I have a BB Passport running OS 10.3.1.2267 (it just updated yesterday). My Passport was working fine with Uconnect until maybe a month ago. Uconnect used to be able to access my Passport's phonebook, and I could make calls just by saying the name of the person I wanted to call. All of the sudden there is a problem with the car accessing my Passport's phonebook. Phone numbers download into Uconnect, but not the names. Other than that, the Passport works properly with uConnect, and I'm able to make and receive calls handsfree via bluetooth. I cannot figure out the problem with the phonebook not downloading the names. I have tried deleting the device from Uconnect and re-pairing my Passport to the car, but that does not fix the problem. The phonebook still downloads, but only the phone numbers, not the names. I have read in the forums that others are having similar problems with other automobile manufacturers. I tweeted BlackberryHelp for assistance. If anyone has any solutions, I would be very appreciative. Thank you!
    03-06-15 07:02 AM