I honestly am not sure if this is a Facebook or a Blackberry Bug, but it seems if I visit Facebook.com from the browser on my Z30, I run into issues when trying comment anywhere. Either posting a status, commenting on someone else's wall, commenting on photos, etc. Basically I can start typing stuff and then the keyboard gets all jittery and start spitting out other words or randomly. If I backspace to try and erase it, again the keyboard kind of spits out the word that's already typed in the field...It's very weird and frustrating and makes writing status's or commenting on other ppls stuff neatly impossible. I'm forced to use the Facebook App. The reason I go to the actual site is because there's no way to use hashtags from the Facebook app...Or at least I haven't discovered how to do so...Just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue, and if there's a fix for it?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:32 PM
    I honestly am not sure if this is a Facebook or a Blackberry Bug, but it seems if I visit Facebook.com from the browser on my Z30, I run into issues when trying comment anywhere. Either posting a status, commenting on someone else's wall, commenting on photos, etc. Basically I can start typing stuff and then the keyboard gets all jittery and start spitting out other words or randomly. If I backspace to try and erase it, again the keyboard kind of spits out the word that's already typed in the field...It's very weird and frustrating and makes writing status's or commenting on other ppls stuff neatly impossible. I'm forced to use the Facebook App. The reason I go to the actual site is because there's no way to use hashtags from the Facebook app...Or at least I haven't discovered how to do so...Just curious if anyone else has experienced this issue, and if there's a fix for it?

Posted via CB10
    You are not alone brother!!!! This happens to me constantly as well!!!! I always go the Web site I hate the Facebook app.
    12-21-14 08:04 PM
    I'm pretty sure if you just type it out like normal with a # itll show up that way in fb.

Tested and it does. It just won't show up when you type it out
    12-21-14 10:59 PM
    Really? I guess that's good to know...I'll have to test that, thanks...Still a bit frustrating that my phone acts up like that. I just tested another Z30 and no issues. Very strange!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 09:17 AM