Hey guys. I just got the blackberry passport silver edition and I love it so far. A major problem though is that I can't see the arabic letters to type in Arabic. I was expecting a touchscreen keyboard to pop up on the screen whenever I switch the language to arabic but unfortunately it doesn't !
    I called blackberry support and it seems there is not such option. My physical keyboard shows only Latin letters.

I appreciate your help as I do too much arabic typing.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 09:42 AM
    Blackberry answered your question, Try google translate.
    08-12-15 10:28 AM
    Hey guys. I just got the blackberry passport silver edition and I love it so far. A major problem though is that I can't see the arabic letters to type in Arabic. I was expecting a touchscreen keyboard to pop up on the screen whenever I switch the language to arabic but unfortunately it doesn't !
    I called blackberry support and it seems there is not such option. My physical keyboard shows only Latin letters.

I appreciate your help as I do too much arabic typing.

Posted via CB10
    well i dont think theres a toucb screen keyboard on passport.. i might be wrong thou... but this is my normal Passport with arabic Keyboard.
    u might need this keyboard perhaps?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Typing arabic using passport silver edition-4256.jpg  
    08-12-15 10:32 AM
    You can try an app called Silent Keys.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59945495

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 11:04 AM
    Wait...there's no Arabic option, like the ones shown here: http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...#post11617570?

I have 10.2.1, but here's the access path to input languages: Settings>Language and Input>Input Languages and then there's an option in the menu bar that's Add/Remove Languages (looks like the Earth in a chat bubble.)
    08-12-15 11:26 AM
    Hi,

On a similar theme, I was wondering if anyone who has the Arabic keyboard has problems finding the letter Hamza. I can't seem to find it. I have the Blackberry Silver Edition.
    10-23-15 05:35 AM