Using BlackBerry Z10 here. If anybody has the link to the previous version of Twitter application then please help me. I've upgraded the app but now there are no more trends in the app. If anybody has the bar file please help me through it. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 10:01 PM
    I've a z30 also. I didn't update the app in there. There the trends work just fine. I just want the application. Is there any way I can extract it from the z30 or any way to get the bar file?

Posted via CB10
    Oh, right, it was Discover/Activity that was broken.

Try this bar, not sure if it's the one immediately before the current version, but still: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    The reason they're removed is because they haven't worked for a very long time; Ellen DeGeneres' Oscars selfie was still at the top.
    09-27-16 10:57 PM
    The reason they're removed is because they haven't worked for a very long time; Ellen DeGeneres' Oscars selfie was still at the top.
    I've a z30 also. I didn't update the app in there. There the trends work just fine. I just want the application. Is there any way I can extract it from the z30 or any way to get the bar file?

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 11:23 PM

Posted via CB10

Try this bar, not sure if it's the one immediately before the current version, but still: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...-v7+signed.bar
    RK Styles likes this.
    09-27-16 11:44 PM

Thank you very much... it just worked fine... so happy... thank you so very much...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 11:51 PM
    Even with the updated version, if you type (or speak) "view trending topics" in Blackberry Assistant it will take you directly to "trends" in the native twitter - works perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 02:50 AM