My Priv has been damaged beyond repair. Unfortunately, all my saved snapchat pictures did not save to sd card or cloud. Trying to identify the internal memory portion of my phone to decide if it could be removed and the pictures possibly recovered. My bad for getting in the habit of taking all my pictures through the Snapchat app and not double checking they were saving to sd. But the lost pictures are extremely important and anything to try to recover them is worth the try to me.
    08-26-16 10:34 AM
    are you able to see the internal directory of the phone? using a file manager or something?
    08-26-16 10:56 AM
    My Priv has been damaged beyond repair. Unfortunately, all my saved snapchat pictures did not save to sd card or cloud. Trying to identify the internal memory portion of my phone to decide if it could be removed and the pictures possibly recovered. My bad for getting in the habit of taking all my pictures through the Snapchat app and not double checking they were saving to sd. But the lost pictures are extremely important and anything to try to recover them is worth the try to me.
    If it still has power and the USB port functions, that's your best bet. If there's any encryption removal of components will render a rescue operation moot.
    08-26-16 11:01 AM
    It is too physically damaged to power on/connect to computer. USB port is very bent! I know its a complete last hope case but as i�ve mentioned the lost pictures are of high importance

Any Suggestions at all would be welcomed!
    08-26-16 11:17 AM
    Have look here and see how far this gets you down the road.

08-26-16 11:22 AM
    Thanks! Ive been looking for videos and this is the best ive seen yet.
    08-26-16 12:18 PM