I have referenced this article: Delete a saved Wi-Fi network - How To - BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone - 10.0.0

although this all seems simple and common sense my "trash bin" icon is greyed out and I cannot delete this network. Comparing it with other saved networks some networks have an enabled trash bin, some are disabled and some don't have any trash bin at all.

This network was added by mistake and it can't properly connect which I don't care about. But bb10 always tells me it is trying to connect and it can't. I disabled the network so it doesn't bother trying to connect but now bb10 tells me there is a disabled network in range which is annoying. I know I can change the notifications but that doesn't address the problem plus I don't mind the notifications for the right networks. What I want to do is delete this network from the list.

Has anyone had this happen or know how to delete networks with greyed out or nonexistent trash bins.
    06-21-14 12:36 AM
    Hi there what os are you running? Have you tried a reboot?
    06-21-14 02:58 AM
    I have one that I can't delete, but this is a connection to my O2 mobile carriers hot spots. All the other connections I could delete. The only option I get with the O2 connection is to disable it.

Careful! Z10....er..... BlackDroid in action!
    06-21-14 03:29 AM
    I have the latest available OS for my device, which is a Q10. The version is 10.2.1.2941. Restarting will sometimes switch the inactive trash bin to no trash bin at all. Maybe if I keep on restarting something will happen but it seems until then I'm stuck with this network.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 10:55 AM
    I have updates on the behaviour. When the trash icon is missing the edit icon (the little pen) is also missing. In the same way when the trash bin is greyed out so is the pen icon. The only thing that works through this process is that I can change the priority level. When I do move the priority level up or down it can toggle the display of the trash bin but if it is visible it is always disabled.

As it stands it is the only network I cannot delete but of course it is the only network I want to delete. Since other networks previously had the same problem and now are fine I have to assume that eventually this network will be the same or maybe I have to wait until the next software update to delete this network.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-14 01:41 AM