What I'd like to do is toggle my mobile network off when my phone connects to my home wifi network. And toggle it on when I disconnect from it.

I read a bit about the profilespro app and the power tools app, but I couldn't determine if either of those apps could do this specific task.

I'd explain why I want to do this but I'm on my phone and it's too much to type, so please just assume it's a legit reason.

Thanks! I'm on a Z30 btw.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 11:14 PM
    I guess you want to toggle mobile data services only, but not whole celullar network, right? Or do your really want to stay unreachable also for phone calls?

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 11:43 PM
    I have NFC tag sticked on my entrance doors at home and programmed to toggle WiFi. Unfortunately it cannot toggle mobile data services.

Another nfc tag I have in the car, it turns bluetooth on, WiFi off, set profile to Phone calls only. I'd like if it turns GPS on, but there' no such option, damned.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-15 11:48 PM
    Since wifi is strictly preferred over cellular by all apps it's almost useless to turn off cellular when wifi is on. What should that be good for? OK, it could save have a promille of energy consume.
    10-22-15 12:16 AM
    It's usefull when you have unstable WiFi. The you may accidental use mobile data when you expect wifi.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 12:29 AM
    Here is the situation... I barely have cell reception at home so my Z30 is often searching for the signal. And when it does lose the signal completely I get a pop up box about some sort of global connection or something that is annoying.

Anyway, I don't need to use the mobile network at home now that I can use wifi calling on my Z30. So I prefer to just turn it off completely.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 03:12 AM
    Ok,so buy NFC tag and programm it to turn wifi on and turn mobile off. No way to make this automated.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 03:24 AM