I have Snap sideloaded on my Q10.
    I've also sideloaded "Timber" it's been a bit and no matches or anything. At first I was getting a location services not enabled error, then closed the app, reopened it and it seems to work just fine, but no matches at all.

Also, after I saw the error about the location services not being enabled, I decided to sideload "snap" and I loaded up Tinder, but when I open it I get the error "Google Play Services" error.

I've read about getting the APK and installing it, but how?

This may sound stupid, but how will i know if this app is working correctly? Is there any way to tell?
    10-20-14 11:04 PM
    Uninstall both TinDer and TinBer. Hold the top buttom of your device (ignore all on screen prompts) till you see the BlackBerry loading logo.

After that, turn location services on, hit BlackBerry Beta Zone and download/install Tinder.

Launch it, accept all permissions, log in and it should be fine.
    10-21-14 07:52 AM
    I just had this problem, but fewer things in life motivate me more than getting laid so I found a solution! The newest version of tinder doesnt work on the Q10. Therefore you need an old apk file which are somewhat hard to come by so i've posted a link. You can download an old version at the very bottom of the webpage in this link. (click this link, and 'download apk' on your devise not pc obviously)

blackberryapk . net / Blackberry/ download/blackberry-10-APK/Social-Media-Chat/ Tinder.aspx

(take the spaces out of the link above .. new member so i cant post links yet)

... andddd i've just assisted thousands of kills.
    11-06-14 01:40 PM
    I get an error 'failure -24' when I try to sideload. Anyone know what the error means

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 03:40 PM