My mother died several years ago and i recently found my old cellphone in a drawer. Remembering all her texts i havent seen in years i quickly charged it and tried to remember my password. After 9 tries I stopped afraid to lose all those texts.

Please tell me there is a way to get to these texts I really really dont want to erase them there is a lot of sentimental value to me getting into it. Also its a sprint if that helps in anyway.
    01-23-15 10:19 PM
    Unfortunately without the password there is no way to access the phone without wiping it

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 10:42 PM
    Before going any further I would see if it's possible to back it up to your computer using BlackBerry Link.

I know I personally would send a letter and email and twitter and smoke signals (and any other creative method of communication I could) to BlackBerry Client services to see if they can help you. I know historically their overall reputation may not be stellar as far as being client centred but I have been blessed by doing this with BlackBerry in the past - but I am in Canada and I was able to connect with the BlackBerry rep who was responsible for serving the hospital my employer is affiliated with. She's a superstar and was able to help me out. As with many things, you just need to reach that one right person. I don't know what's possible but given the sentimental value, i would keep pestering until I was satisfied I had explored/exhausted all the possibilities I could. Also, I know quite a bit of time may have passed, but it might be helpful to attach any proof of purchase, copy of the side of the box showing serial number or other 'proof of ownership' type of info you may have if you send any correspondence. Good luck.

white Z30 STA100-5
    01-24-15 07:30 AM
    Before going any further I would see if it's possible to back it up to your computer using BlackBerry Link.

I know I personally would send a letter and email and twitter and smoke signals (and any other creative method of communication I could) to BlackBerry Client services to see if they can help you. I know historically their overall reputation may not be stellar as far as being client centred but I have been blessed by doing this with BlackBerry in the past - but I am in Canada and I was able to connect with the BlackBerry rep who was responsible for serving the hospital my employer is affiliated with. She's a superstar and was able to help me out. As with many things, you just need to reach that one right person. I don't know what's possible but given the sentimental value, i would keep pestering until I was satisfied I had explored/exhausted all the possibilities I could. Also, I know quite a bit of time may have passed, but it might be helpful to attach any proof of purchase, copy of the side of the box showing serial number or other 'proof of ownership' type of info you may have if you send any correspondence. Good luck.

white Z30 STA100-5
    I don't think a back up is possible without the password. That is the reason for the security.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 09:12 AM
    Sorry for your loss, my neighbor lost his wife a couple of years ago and she was a big BlackBerry fan same thing locked phone. He contacted BlackBerry for help and because security features which BlackBerry are known for they were unable to help him.

There is no magic back door, as some believe.
    01-24-15 10:33 AM
    You're right. I'm sorry. I remembered a few years ago having password issues and just reloading my BlackBerry from the Link backup until I hit on the correct password. I remembered incorrectly when I wrote the orig comment. It was Password Keeper, not the device itself. I am so sorry.

white Z30 STA100-5
    01-28-15 04:50 PM
    Sorry for your lost someone posted this exact thing in Dec not sure if it's you, same reply to u would get though just remember all the memories you had there is no way to get them back

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-29-15 09:56 AM
    You're right. I'm sorry. I remembered a few years ago having password issues and just reloading my BlackBerry from the Link backup until I hit on the correct password. I remembered incorrectly when I wrote the orig comment. It was Password Keeper, not the device itself. I am so sorry.

white Z30 STA100-5
    Hey are you from SXM or been to Sxm?

Send from the amazing powers of the  Z30
    01-29-15 09:56 AM