Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 02:14 PM
    Here's the latest patched Uber app
    https://mega.nz/#!DNlXGZYJ!es5d03IUF...Q2LSOSiblmDHIE
    Enjoy

Posted via CB10
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    11-05-16 05:13 PM
    Update on UBER Mobile Android App and there browser m.uber.com issue for Blackberry Logging IN with "Network Error" I have over Twenty (20) communications with Uber about this issue. Have made them aware of how many hundreds of current Uber customers are Blackberry users as well of the millions of Blackberry potential customers there are.. I do have there attention.. In the meantime what you can do is this.. I Have a working version of the latest Uber Mobile App, You can log in an do everything you want.. There is One small issue with this patched app I have. Google maps works but it does not show streets or details.. But you can use the app, find a ride, do all the things you need.. You just can't see street details, etc..
    I highly suggest that you go to your browser on laptop, log in to your Uber account if you have one or create on the internet with your desktop or laptop.. Then go to Uber Help and Submit on the Topic " Can't Log Into My Account" There Please write them that you are a BB user and need the Mobile Android App fixed for use on the BB. They may come back and tell you that they stopped supporting BB in 2015. Just ignore that, reply back to that message reminding them that there are hundreds in not thousands of BB world wide having the issue.. Earlier versions particularly Ver 3-109-2 does work, execept it gets updated thru there server and stops because of the update and login page.. It has to do with Signature verification and Maps with Google.. They could fix it.. Also tell them how many Android apps your currently using successfully on your BB. As I have 12 using daily on Z30 and Passport. No issues.
    If you would like to contact me I can assist you with a working latest version as described above..
    Regards
    Ric
    ps. You must contact them if we BB addicts and diehards want them to fix.. I have got their attention, I need your help and driving the nail home to get this fixed.. - Thanks
    11-30-16 09:11 AM