the instagram app whether downloaded from snap or apk closes at random whenever im using it. i have tried downloading previous versions and have downloaded a file from an official crackberry post.

Is there a particular setting that i need to change on my phone for it to work or can somebody recommend a version that works.

I have tried using IGrann but as I am a new user to instagram it doesnt let me see suggested friends from facebook therefore I can't use it right now.
    01-08-15 02:42 PM
    the instagram app whether downloaded from snap or apk closes at random whenever im using it. i have tried downloading previous versions and have downloaded a file from an official crackberry post.

Is there a particular setting that i need to change on my phone for it to work or can somebody recommend a version that works.

I have tried using IGrann but as I am a new user to instagram it doesnt let me see suggested friends from facebook therefore I can't use it right now.
    Try to download it from the Amazon store
    01-08-15 03:04 PM
    Download igrann

Posted via CB10
    01-09-15 02:24 PM
    Download igrann

Posted via CB10
    Like he mentioned already he used iGrann and didn't found it usefull so please help towards an other solution.

Posted with my awesome  Z10
    01-09-15 04:10 PM
    Question: what OS are you running on your Passport? If it's still a 10.3 OS, you have to go back to an early October release of Instagram for it to work properly (at least this has been my experience with running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 as my OS)

If you are running one of the newer leaked 10.3.1 OS's, I believe I have read that the newer versions of Instagram work fine on them, so I'm not sure what the problem might be.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd and MrDoreth like this.
    01-09-15 04:35 PM
    Question: what OS are you running on your Passport? If it's still a 10.3 OS, you have to go back to an early October release of Instagram for it to work properly (at least this has been my experience with running PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 as my OS)

If you are running one of the newer leaked 10.3.1 OS's, I believe I have read that the newer versions of Instagram work fine on them, so I'm not sure what the problem might be.

Posted via CB10
    If you are not running 10.3 then you have to download the Apk directly off the web, do a good search for Instagram 6.2.2

Executive Producer of a Top Secret BBM Group of Losers that doesn't Exist via my Canadian Passport
    01-09-15 04:44 PM
    I am using an older version of Instagram on my Passport, and it works better than the latest version from Snap.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovfewgj4u2...pknews.com.apk

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...228_112022.png
    01-10-15 10:16 AM