Is anyone experiencing Blackberry Outages with AT&T service in the Northeast?
    10-03-14 09:13 AM
    All good here in Maryland (not exactly Northeast), at least for BB10 devices.
    10-03-14 09:18 AM
    All good here in Maryland (not exactly Northeast), at least for BB10 devices.

BlackBerry 10 devices are not dependent upon the AT&T BIS which may or may not be having an outage. BB 10 devices will never again have to face a "BlackBerry outage" HOWEVER for folks still on legacy devices this may still be an issue.
    10-03-14 09:40 AM
    BlackBerry 10 devices are not dependent upon the AT&T BIS which may or may not be having an outage. BB 10 devices will never again have to face a "BlackBerry outage" HOWEVER for folks still on legacy devices this may still be an issue.
    I'm aware, but there are still BlackBerry server dependent dependent services (such as BBM) on BB10. That's why there are so many complaints around here of people not being able to use BB10 and BlackBerry World when connected to their mobile network and the BlackBerry symbol doesn't show up because their carrier doesn't support it (even though they do have data for browsing, Whatsapp, etc.)

So yeah... not entirely immune to BlackBerry network outages.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 09:51 AM
    I'm aware, but there are still BlackBerry server dependent dependent services (such as BBM) on BB10. That's why there are so many complaints around here of people not being able to use BB10 and BlackBerry World when connected to their mobile network and the BlackBerry symbol doesn't show up because their carrier doesn't support it (even though they do have data for browsing, Whatsapp, etc.)

So yeah... not entirely immune to BlackBerry network outages.

Posted via CB10

Ok fair enough!
    10-03-14 12:55 PM