I do not have a PC right now(broken). OS of the playbook 2.1.0.1917.

Any way of running it? I dont understand anything about playbook software, so you will have to explain with some detail if there is a way. Thanks in advance.
    07-07-15 04:27 PM
    Even if someone managed to hack the software of it and essentially "root" it like they did with v1, there would be a need for runescape to be running under java, and with 1GB of ram, there's no way that with today's standard that it would be possible.

They also have their app, but it requires Android 4.0, and the Playbook only comes with 2.2.3.

I suggest getting yourself a new tablet if you want to do anything with today's standards of multimedia and what not.

To answer your question, no.
    Even if someone managed to hack the software of it and essentially "root" it like they did with v1, there would be a need for runescape to be running under java, and with 1GB of ram, there's no way that with today's standard that it would be possible.

They also have their app, but it requires Android 4.0, and the Playbook only comes with 2.2.3.

I suggest getting yourself a new tablet if you want to do anything with today's standards of multimedia and what not.

To answer your question, no.
    07-07-15 09:08 PM