I have a lot of messages on my Playbook in my Sent folder that do not exist anywhere else. I would like to archive them, but cannot find any way to export or transfer them en masse. Surely there must be some way?

I looked in my Blackberry Desktop manager, I've tried simply browsing my Playbook as a disk when connected to my PC - I've tried everything I can think of.

I appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.
    01-18-17 05:23 PM
    The only way would be to forward them to yourself really, but I don't understand how they're not anywhere else. What email service are you using?
    01-18-17 06:33 PM
    Just forward. No other way. Or take pictures of every email and save them in google photos.
    01-18-17 08:57 PM
    Playbook stores on the server so I don't understand. Unless the messages have been deleted off the server and the playbook has not been synced since before that happened.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 12:40 AM
    The only way would be to forward them to yourself really, but I don't understand how they're not anywhere else. What email service are you using?
    These are the emails from my private email account. They aren't stored on the server for my email, I checked.

Playbook stores on the server so I don't understand. Unless the messages have been deleted off the server and the playbook has not been synced since before that happened.
    If you're using IMAP, that should be the case - they should be stored on the server for my email account. But I've checked, and they aren't there. They seem to not be copied to my IMAP folder once sent, they seem to only exist on my Playbook.
    01-19-17 09:46 PM
    If it's not possible to export the messages in bulk (there are too many to simply forward), then does anyone have any ideas for how I might access them using an app, even one on my PC when my Playbook is connected to it?

It seems completely insane that there is no way to access or export these messages. Such basic functionality.
    01-19-17 09:51 PM
    Can you copy them to an imap folder?
    01-19-17 10:05 PM
    These are the emails from my private email account. They aren't stored on the server for my email, I checked.

If you're using IMAP, that should be the case - they should be stored on the server for my email account. But I've checked, and they aren't there. They seem to not be copied to my IMAP folder once sent, they seem to only exist on my Playbook.
    Hmm, tricky one. As the other chap said, is it possible to move them to an imap folder?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-17 01:44 AM