PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    Anybody use their BlackBerry 10 device to print documents, and if so please give a brotha the hook up (sharing is caring)? What I've tried already from the pick of Amazon appstore and Blackberry world ;

Amazon/Printhand - Gave me a test print page for free, that came out fine. Then when I went to print an actual document it wants a one off upgrade fee of 6.52 update* found the same app in BlackBerry world for half the price.

Amazon/HP printplugin - about as useful as a fart in a hurricane, just brings up a list of compatible printers, doesn't actually DO anything.

BlackBerry/share/wifi - asks me for an 8 character minimum password to connect, one I was never made aware of on purchasing my printer (HP deskjet).

Amazon/Printbot - free app with decent reviews that claims to print pdfs and images. failed to do even that when requested with a word doc I renamed the extension to pdf AND with an original pdf document.

Meanwhile, my IOS and Android amigos simply share their documents to the same printer without issue, without cost, almost as if, a print function is built into their devices as standard -_-

Synthia likes it when I push AND stroke her buttons; The harlot
    06-25-15 05:49 AM
    I use the hammermil app from amazon, it works fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 06:06 AM
    Amazon PrinterShare

Robertino BB-Z30
    06-25-15 06:11 AM
    I've got a Brother, by using the Brother app from Snap or Gplay I print with no problems.

In the past I had an Epson (never again). Same thing, use the Epson app and print with no problems.

I haven't found solution that is universal. One app that prints to any printer. Only specific solutions to my specific scenario.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    06-25-15 06:22 AM
    Also use the Hammermill print app, Got it from Amazon. Works.
    06-25-15 08:01 AM
    I use PrintHand and the native Ricoh app from Snap. Generally your OEM's app will give you the best results, but if you need to use multiple devices like I do, PrintHand is a great choice. I would recommend the BlackBerry World version over any of the Android app store versions since it plays better with the file system of the device.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 06:20 PM
    HP ePrint apk is free and works like print hand. It's the best

Posted via CB10
    06-26-15 06:32 PM