Passport is the best phone I have ever had . I have a priv but the whole Android experience is a nightmare compared. Typical of these days, quantity over quality.
    08-28-16 02:15 AM
    Maybe one day. But In order for them to bet on bb10 they need some $$ from android market.
    Let them spread the word and keep alive the hub and bb10 apps by collaborating with android till they feel it's time to fly alone again. I will say 5 years.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 02:38 AM
    When then can give Chen the boot that will be the day they will be back to OS10

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 03:40 AM
    Maybe if doing so is financially sound, but what are the chances of that?
    08-28-16 03:44 AM
    As we all know, Samsung has it's own, alternative OS, Tizen. Of course, the system is used in their smart watches. smart TVs and all. But they have a line of very cheap phones running Tizen. Perhaps BBerry could find a niche?

Tizen Phones | Smartphones based on the Tizen Operating System
    08-28-16 09:48 AM
    Doubt it. BB10 was their last shot at making an OS. They blew billions on it and never made a cent of profit. It nearly destroyed the company. Maybe things could have been different if they didn't order so many Z10s and Z10 parts.

Like what the **** were they thinking buying billions upon billions of dollars worth of snapdragon s4's? Something shady was happening there.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-16 09:54 AM
    Double post. Delete
    08-28-16 09:57 AM
    As we all know, Samsung has it's own, alternative OS, Tizen. Of course, the system is used in their smart watches. smart TVs and all. But they have a line of very cheap phones running Tizen. Perhaps BBerry could find a niche?

Tizen Phones | Smartphones based on the Tizen Operating System
    They hav launched the Tizen z2 in India. Its for around 66 US$s, and offers volte through the Reliance Jio carrier. The camera is very ordinary as r other specs. The 4g is the main selling point. And it has Android app support. I doubt blackberry will make such a cheap phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-28-16 10:03 AM