i broke my bb priv screen by accident. i purchased a faulty bb priv( battery problem but evrything is working fine including rhe screen) to replace the broken screen, the technician tested the two units and eveything are working. but when he replaced the screen, both digitizer are not responding, but when he return it back to the original bodies, the 2 units are responding(touchscreen).

my question is, is there any hardware compatibility issues when replacing any hardware?
    12-17-16 08:54 AM
    i broke my bb priv screen by accident. i purchased a faulty bb priv( battery problem but evrything is working fine including rhe screen) to replace the broken screen, the technician tested the two units and eveything are working. but when he replaced the screen, both digitizer are not responding, but when he return it back to the original bodies, the 2 units are responding(touchscreen).

my question is, is there any hardware compatibility issues when replacing any hardware?
    I have no idea about the Priv, but back in the bold days I replaced a few screens and even if they were the same phone, some screens had a different code than the other ones

Posted via Passport SE
    12-17-16 09:02 AM