Hey Guys!

Two years ago when I used to have an Android phone, I had an app in which I could both create to-do-tasks that always stay at the top as long as they are unsolved, and calendar entries for specific dates/times/intervals.
    The good thing was: I didn't had to worry about any notifications, as there was always a widget on my homescreen.

Is there any good equivalent for my BlackBerry Q10?

I've already tried 'Remember the milk' but it seems as if it isn't able to schedule dates and to-dos later than a week in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 06:26 AM
    Why not just try using that android app, on BB10? Most android apps work! You can use the Amazon App Store if it's available there, OR you can follow these instructions to install Snap and install it from Google Play.....

How to use Snap on BlackBerry 10.2.1 to install Android APK files | CrackBerry.com
    06-23-14 07:51 AM
    Would you mind letting us know what that android app is called so we can test it out too please? I need something like that for my school assignments.
    06-23-14 08:24 AM
    Hey Guys!

Two years ago when I used to have an Android phone, I had an app in which I could both create to-do-tasks that always stay at the top as long as they are unsolved, and calendar entries for specific dates/times/intervals.
    The good thing was: I didn't had to worry about any notifications, as there was always a widget on my homescreen.

Is there any good equivalent for my BlackBerry Q10?

I've already tried 'Remember the milk' but it seems as if it isn't able to schedule dates and to-dos later than a week in the future.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    I know it can be done with a Microsoft Outlook mail/ Hotmail account, I get notifications from my Hotmail calendar, and items show on my lock screen, but I don't know about the task end of things, I think it will integrate with Remember.
    06-23-14 08:37 AM
    Thanks for your quick advice at first!

That android app is called "beOrganized". It is really simple but effective and has a nice widget, too. Unfortunately it always crashes immediately after starting on my BlackBerry.

Any other ideas? I like those things where I have everything on one click and don't need half a minute for just adding a simple "bring letters to the postbox"

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 08:54 AM
    Yep, just installed on mine and crashes on start up as well. Shame too because that looked to be exactly what I need in terms of checking off items for my classes that I have done always on the main screen.
    06-23-14 09:23 AM
    My personal favourite for to do lists is Wunderlist. Check it out and see if it meets your needs. You'll need to download it via Snap.
    06-23-14 10:28 AM
    Wunderlist looks great for to-do! Is there anything similar with a calendar-integration?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 10:47 AM
    Slick Tasks is a great app that integrates with the hub as well as your calendar. When 10.3 update is available for your phone, Remember app will have this feature.
    07-08-15 04:47 PM
    I've used a windows calendar/event program called CalendarScope forever. I was about to ditch it when they came out with a Google Sync plugin. So, it does not require another app on the phone, just the google calendar. You can try it out for free.
    07-08-15 05:18 PM
    Checked Task Pro is a great app. Worth every penny.

 Classic
    07-08-15 05:35 PM