are there activity trackers compatable with blackberry classic? for instance Jawbone UP24?
    07-29-15 01:53 AM
    are there activity trackers compatable with blackberry classic? for instance Jawbone UP24?
    I have a Razer Nabu X that works, but you'll need OS Software Release 10.3.1.X and up for Bluetooth LE access for the Android Runtime. Your Classic should have at least this OS already.

The Nabu X was intended to be both a notification and fitness tracking band, but the notification portion doesn't work. I suspect it's because BB10 notifications don't get passed over to the Android Runtime. For fitness data, Steps, Distance, Calories, and Sleep, are recorded. It's a simple band, inexpensive, and works.
    07-29-15 02:18 AM
    Pebble with talk2watch and the misfit app on the watch works.
    It doesn't do very indepth monitoring. Just your steps and sleeping paterns.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 11:47 AM
    Right, the Misfit app works nicely on the Pebble watch, and the Misfit android app will install on the bb10 os, and will display your data from Misfit website. But Misfit tech support says you cannot link the Pebble to the Misfit android app on a bb10 phone (in fact even Misfit's proprietary Shine and Flash trackers won't link to the bb). So you're stuck with a week's worth of data displaying on the Pebble in graph form, but no way to get it out and into your misfit.com account to display weekly or monthly history. Has anyone found a work around to this? In fact, has anyone found ANY fitness tracker app for Pebble that will allow you to synch /store your data to either the bb or the web? There's one Pebble app called UpTempo whose developer says he's working on a companion android app, but no target date, or even assurance that the Pebble / android link / sync will work when installed on a bb10.
    08-14-15 08:25 PM
    The jawbone up works with the android app

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 11:18 AM