I don't want to give up on my playbook just yet. Even though my camera quit last month. I still love my Playbook. 2 apps I would really like are Sky.fm and TextPlus. I downloaded a TextPlus bar file. It works just so so. The space bar doesn't work so I use the . key. A.pain.in.the.****!! Does anyone know of a good working bar file for either of these apps?

Thanks
    08-19-14 09:21 PM
    I don't want to give up on my playbook just yet. Even though my camera quit last month. I still love my Playbook. 2 apps I would really like are Sky.fm and TextPlus. I downloaded a TextPlus bar file. It works just so so. The space bar doesn't work so I use the . key. A.pain.in.the.****!! Does anyone know of a good working bar file for either of these apps?

Thanks
    try installing the app via google chrome by developer mode.. you can get the bar file from google just type the app name + bar after you downloaded it.. open chrome go to apps type BB10 you'll see a BlackBerry manager install it and it will appear on top on right click that and it needs your wifi ip maje sure your connect to same wifi.. go to your playbook settings....about.....change category to... Network.. you'll see on top ip.. copy that and write it on google chrome after you open the BB10 manager.. click save and scroll down y see a ip click that and new tab will appear drag the bar file into the manager and click install.. after it says success so it has been installed..I know its a big way but it will work.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 09:33 PM
    Thanks for the info
    Have side loaded from Chrome before. Having a hard time finding working Bar files for these apps.

typed App Name + bar into google search but got nothing relevant back
    08-19-14 09:47 PM
    Thanks for the info
    Have side loaded from Chrome before. Having a hard time finding working Bar files for these apps.

typed App Name + bar into google search but got nothing relevant back
    well in that case try to download this 2 apps but Apk and then convert them to bar give a shot might work.. you'll find a converter site in google just type apk to bar converter.. and first download the apk then go to the site chose the file and it will upload it after few seconds it will apear downliad which will be bar file and then install it again vua chrome give a try.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 10:10 PM