ATT finally pushed the new 10.3.2 update to my Z10. Install went fine except for my text messages. I have the text message icon, but when I click it it takes me to the hub. There are no text messages. FaceBook, email accounts, etc are all in the hub, but no tetxt messages. I've had several people send me test texts and they don't come through - not even as a notification at the top of my screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!
    07-06-15 08:22 PM
    Hard reboot

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    07-06-15 08:38 PM
    Yes. I had same issue. A hard reboot fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 08:43 PM
    Thanks, guys! Worked perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 10:14 PM
    Looks like I lied about the working percent part.
    Pics won't send or open in text messages now. I get the "general problems" error. Again they work fine in email, Facebook, etc. but not texts. Any advice. Hard reboot did not fix issue. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 04:22 PM
    Did you resolve this issue? Would love to hear how you fixed it if so. I have the same problem since the software update - pic messages won't send via text. I talked to BlackBerry and tried a couple things at their suggestion - I can post here if you're still having the issue - but they didn't fix it for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:51 PM
    I had this issue once. I think it was when I restored sms from a backup. I deleted the convo then it worked. Try toggling airplane mode on and off as well

Via CB10 Runnin PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-11-15 07:55 PM
    Thanks for the airplane mode tip, but no dice. I deleted all my messages first too.
    I also want to mention group messages are not coming through either.
    Any help is appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 05:17 AM
    Here's the latest with mine related to not being able to text pics...still not fixed, but things you can look into.

When in your hub or your text messages, click on the bottom right 3 dots. Then go to Settings --> Text Message Settings --> Advanced. In there, they say the first drop-down about sending text-only should say "Advanced." They also say the MMSC URL field, further below, should be populated with an IP address. Mine is not populated so what they think now is that's the issue. So currently my provider (Verizon) is figuring out how to populate that field which they hope will solve the issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 06:27 PM
    Hmmm, nope. No I address in those fields. I guess I need to contact att.
    Noticed another problem since the update - no visual voice-mail. Checked the settings on that and it had some crazy phone number in their do I put mine in and I still don't get them.
    Ugh.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-15 10:24 AM
    Frustrating. I haven't heard back from Verizon yet. I know you said you're having group text issues too, and I realized I am also. My group texts are received fine, but my replies split out and send individual texts to all recipients.
    07-18-15 12:34 PM
    You may have no choice but to reload your os?
    07-19-15 07:20 PM
    Resolution finally reached in case anyone searches this issue down the road. Wiped the device, did a custom restore in pieces (Media, Settings, Apps), and attempted an MMS message after each resolution. I was able to send until the Settings were restored. So BlackBerry decided my Settings were corrupt and couldn't be restored. So we did another wipe and then custom restored the device but did NOT restore the settings. Instead put my contacts back on using InTouch. I lost my past text history and some other things as a result of not restoring the Settings, but I can MMS again.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:51 AM
    Been having this problem for the last 2 nights. Reboot fixed it. Not sure it's connected to 10.3.2 though as I updated a while back....

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 07:45 PM
    Hmmm, nope. No I address in those fields. I guess I need to contact att.
    Noticed another problem since the update - no visual voice-mail. Checked the settings on that and it had some crazy phone number in their do I put mine in and I still don't get them.
    Ugh.

Posted via CB10
    The visual vmail number is not your number its the access number, mine starts with area code 409 where my number starts with 870. Each access number is different if I remember correctly. Att should be able to assist you with that.

BlackBerry� Passport
    08-16-15 11:59 AM