- CrackBerry Abuser
- 133 Posts
Tasks displayed in Hub?
I would really love to see my time sensitive tasks listed in the appointments section of the hub... (the part that rolls down when you drag it from the top).
Is there an app which will do this? When I put a task (with a deadline) into remember app, it shows up in my calendar, but not in the appointment portion of hub.
Or even better - is there any setting or app which will show tasks and appointments on the lock screen?
Either hub or home screen would be great solution for me.
Posted via CB10
- 11-02-14, 05:49 PM #3
Wish they can do this as well. Have tasks show up in the Hub and they will only disappear if you remove them/mark as done.
Right now, I sometimes have a list of things "TO DO", and I don't want to put it in my calendar because then I'll get a reminder but if I dismiss, it disappears and I will forget about it.
Would absolutely love it if I can add all my tasks into that pull down list in the Hub, along with my calendar events.
- CrackBerry User
11-02-14, 06:08 PM #4
- 64 Posts
I'm a big fan of using a task list to keep track of what I need to do. I have a Q10 and I use an Android app TickTick which will put reminders in the hub. For example, if I create a task in TickTick with a reminder at 9:00AM, a notification will be created in the Hub once the notification goes off at 9:00AM.
I agree BB10 needs a better way to manage tasks. I like some things about Remember app, but the way it handles tasks needs to be improved.
Last edited by Sean Flaherty; 11-02-14 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Clarity.
- By shardulxz in forum BlackBerry WorldReplies: 17Last Post: 01-13-16, 04:53 AM
- By Venkatb4U in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-15, 06:27 PM
- By diehardbbuser in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 17Last Post: 08-31-14, 06:57 PM
- By gameson in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-14, 12:14 AM
- By santhoshmanikandan in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-14, 12:30 AM