I just purchased a z10 for at&t. I have a data package but when I look in my network setting it says "4g- voice only" I've called at&t and they have tried to do some stuff but nothing has worked, I even got a new sim. I've gone into my apn settings and it has "phone" listed, which I have been told is the standard for at&t. I and am able to change it buy swiping up with two fingers then typing "apn". I've changed it to several different names that supposedly support 4G LTE even when I change it to something like "pta". Still nothing but standard voice calling and texts. my data is turned on I know its not some simple issue like that. I bought it from a guy on craigslist, when I went to pick it up he assumed I didn't know what I was doing and he had the engineering screen open with the full menu unlocked. I don't know if he was messing with any of the settings but I did do a full security wipe on the phone and have since then installed bb10.3.0.296. If I reset the phone all the escreen settings should reset right? If not is there anyway I can tell what he might have changed. If anyone has had this issue or knows a solution that would be great!
    08-11-14 09:24 AM
    I am on AT&T as well with the APN set as phone with no issue. Z10 stl 100-3

On a different note, many of us on AT&T have struggled with the inability to change the APN if needed. And you have solved that mystery by invoking the keyboard and typing APN. How did you discover that?

This should make some people happy.
    08-11-14 09:36 AM
    I was going into the escreen and it says that you have to type in your code but with no dialogue box. I thought this might be the same for the APN. Not sure why I typed APN exactly but when I did it worked, even if it is grayed out it should work. Glad I could solve many peoples problems with that
    08-11-14 10:12 AM