My AT&T Priv has started rebooting all the time. The screen will freeze and it will reboot. Most of the time, when the Android password screen comes up, the touch screen is dead so I can't enter the password (not sure if it is important but I can type in the password on my keyboard... however, when it goes to the home screen eventually, the touch screen still won't work). If I manually reboot a couple of times, eventually the touch screen will work on both and I can keep going. However, it seems to crash every couple of hours or so, particularly if I haven't used it for a while. Any help! This is really frustrating
    10-22-16 04:27 PM
    You should just wipe it using the autoloader provided by BlackBerry. - Reload BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone - Canada
    10-23-16 11:46 PM
    Okay, I tried that. still have the same problems. Could this be a hardware problem?

Dave
    10-24-16 03:29 PM
    Did it start rebooting right away... or after you restored all your data and apps?

If it started right away... I'd lean towards it being a hardware issue. Call support.

If it is fine until you start downloading your data, I'd wipe it again and then don't restore any data... start fresh.
    10-24-16 03:34 PM