Are there any ATT reps here that can help us with issues? Specifically: BB and Visual Voice mail? I have determined that its just not turned on and if I try to turn it on under myatt.com, it tells me I will loose my grandfathered unlimited plan.

I need to find someone that can restore me back to what I had. My phone has been screwed up ever since I switched to the Q10 and ATT tried to switch me without my consent away from unlimited data.

I believe this has to be turned back on by someone with a higher authority.

[B][/RESOLVEDB]

Resolved my issue: Problem was, they had me grandfathered to an unlimited BB data plan, without VVM. But, if I tried to change or tier one support tried to change to BB Unlimited WITH VVM, it wanted to terminate my unlimited data.

Went to store, they said initially they could not help and for me to go home and call support, asked for the manager and he told sales person to call support. Once support got on line, we managed to get a person with support tenure who was aware of the issue and how to fix it! and it was! Seems as there needs to be cautious TLC when making changes to grandfathered older share accounts.
    Last edited by stardotstar; 10-02-16 at 04:41 PM.
    10-02-16 09:35 AM
    Best to call your provider.
    10-02-16 09:58 AM
    Resolved my issue: Problem was, they had me grandfathered to an unlimited BB data plan, without VVM. But, if I tried to change or tier one support tried to change to BB Unlimited WITH VVM, it wanted to terminate my unlimited data.

Went to store, they said initially they could not help and for me to go home and call support, asked for the manager and he told sales person to call support. Once support got on line, we managed to get a person with support tenure who was aware of the issue and how to fix it! and it was! Seems as there needs to be cautious TLC when making changes to grandfathered older share accounts.
    10-02-16 04:42 PM