Hi all!

Here is the issue:
    I bought a "Brandy New" BlackBerry Q10 device from Amazon. It is AT&T branded and had never been opened. The OS out of the box was 10.1 and it is telling me that there is no update availible. I know that this isnt true, and AT&T's support center was useless. They told me that I must have the latest version installed.

Any Suggestions?
    11-21-14 10:08 AM
    I would think if there is an update released by BB and then release by ATT, it should be there. You did hit the "Software Updates" and then the "Check for Updates"? Is your device set to "automatically download and install Software Updates turned on?

Try here:
    BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Now Available for Q10 and Z10 Customers
    11-21-14 10:23 AM
    Yes,
    (I am the asker of the question, I have no idea why it is showing as Guest)

For the sake of the thread, I will do a walk through of my steps.

1. Pulled the phone out of the box, Imidiatly told me there was 10.2.7ish up for grabs
    2. Tried to update OTA, no dice. Said the server was unavailible, try again later. (Tried this 3 times after batt pulls)
    3.Tried to update via BB Link, No dice. Wen't to 12% and then told me that there was an error. (tried 3 times, computer reboot and batt pulls)
    4. Tried to update via the actual website (using IE11) same issue, went to 17% and quit.
    5. Called AT&T (my service provider and the brand on the phone), they told me to call blackberry
    6. Called BlackBerry, they told me that I would need to use link... They told me that they would push the update to my BB PIN. No dice. The Lady I was speaking too told me she'd call me on Monday.
    7. Here I am, out of breath, sweaty, upset, and without 10.2 which is fustrating as this is a officially released update by ATT.

Any additional help would be wonderful.
    11-21-14 10:43 AM
    I would just download one of the autoloaders for whatever version you want and install it at this point now. Just bypass the ATT servers all together.
    SeriouslyItsTim likes this.
    11-21-14 10:51 AM
    I would just download one of the autoloaders for whatever version you want and install it at this point now. Just bypass the ATT servers all together.
    Is 10.3.1.1151 stable for you?
    11-21-14 11:04 AM
    No problems at all.
    11-21-14 11:12 AM