since I'm using t mobile sim card, I decided to buy gophone sim card to update marshmallow my priv. I just activated gophone sim card and it doesn't let me update anything..... do I have to pay for refills for gophone even I activated?
    05-16-16 03:21 PM
    Not sure what you're asking here. If you have no data on the GoPhone SIM, then yes, you need to pay to have a plan activated.
    I think the OP's asking for updating purposes.

No--from what I've read, you don't need to fund the GoPhone SIM. It just needs to be activated and that should get you the Marshmallow update...when AT&T releases it, that is. They haven't yet.
    Not sure what you're asking here. If you have no data on the GoPhone SIM, then yes, you need to pay to have a plan activated.
    05-16-16 05:22 PM
    I think the OP's asking for updating purposes.

No--from what I've read, you don't need to fund the GoPhone SIM. It just needs to be activated and that should get you the Marshmallow update...when AT&T releases it, that is. They haven't yet.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-16-16 08:16 PM