Just let T Mobile people know update has not been received yet. Mind you it is a US carrier which a lot of Americans us Iphones and Samsungs.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 10:51 PM
    Which phone? Android? OS 10? Unless it's a branded T-Mo phone don't expect any updates.
    12-16-16 04:57 AM
    Which phone? Android? OS 10? Unless it's a branded T-Mo phone don't expect any updates.
    Ditto. Or rather, if you have a T-Mobile branded BlackBerry then don't expect an OS update until T-Mobile releases it, if it releases it.

If you have an unbranded BlackBerry from Shop BlackBerry or Amazon, you will get updates.

We have Shop BlackBerry Passports and we are on T-Mobile USA and have been getting updates upon release by BlackBerry all along.

Personal opinion: If you aren't doing so, then start, use unlocked unbranded GSM devices and use a GSM carrier that allows BYOD.
    12-16-16 05:17 AM
    With the passport I haven't received the update. My wife has a classic and she has the 10.3.3.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 06:36 AM
    I'm on 10.3.3.1359 on tmobile and I got another update for my SE. I hope it fixes my GPS. Dark hub maybe?

T Mobile-img_20161216_073716.png

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.3.1359
    12-16-16 06:46 AM
    I didn't see original post about GPS issue. However, FYI I didn't and have not had any issue with GPS or BlackBerry Maps. If you have an issue it may not be the OS. You may want to do a clean OS reload and test clean. But of course it could be a bug that varies and not everyone is impacted.

For those with an unbranded Shop BlackBerry or Amazon device and device is not seeing the update, refer to Device purchased from ShopBlackBerry.com has not received the BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2 software update

That is an old KB article that refers to an older OS version, but the tip is probably still valid. There were times in the past where my unbranded device didn't see the update and I had to try the various tricks to make it happen.
    12-16-16 08:09 AM
    I didn't see original post about GPS issue. However, FYI I didn't and have not had any issue with GPS or BlackBerry Maps. If you have an issue it may not be the OS. You may want to do a clean OS reload and test clean. But of course it could be a bug that varies and not everyone is impacted.

For those with an unbranded Shop BlackBerry or Amazon device and device is not seeing the update, refer to Device purchased from ShopBlackBerry.com has not received the BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.2 software update

That is an old KB article that refers to an older OS version, but the tip is probably still valid. There were times in the past where my unbranded device didn't see the update and I had to try the various tricks to make it happen.
    What are thoses tricks?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 11:54 PM
    What are thoses tricks?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure which worked now, but I can remember trying different things. Link when device wasn't seeing OTA update. Restarting the device. Soft reset. Turning off mobile radio and trying wifi. Removing SIM and trying on wifi. Just trying again every hour or so.

Strangely, my memory is that every time I got the update, even when I was not seeing it right away, the SIM was in the device when the device eventually saw the update.

I know madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result each time, but manually checking for an update every so often also seemed to be as good as anything else, in my memory. When I knew there was an update and my device wasn't seeing it, I don't think I went more than a day before I finally got it.

I'm in USA on T-Mobile. This experience was with unbranded Passport from Shop BlackBerry.

These last two updates, I got them right away with no trouble.
    12-17-16 04:10 AM