I have any issue with syncing my BlackBerry with my work mail.

The company says you have to be approved by admin to sync with the MS Exchange server and access email from any other device that is not a corporate device. However, due to pressure from users they have allowed staff to sync their mail client with MS Exchange with out approval even if the rule says otherwise, they have allowed iPhone and iPad users to do it. I able to sync MS Outlook on my personal/home desktop, laptop and tablet without any issues. They are using MobileIron as the MDM, but it may not be fully enforced, because anyone on an Apple device can sync with MS Exchange without any issues.

However, BlackBerry activesync does not work. I have entered all information correctly however it still does not work. Is there anyone who will be able to help out with this? I am running 10.3.2.2836 on a Q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-16 05:39 PM
    Have you followed BlackBerry's August 15, 2015 instructions for doing this?

How to add a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync email account on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

To integrate a Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone, complete the following steps:

On the home screen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings.
    Select Accounts > Add Account > Email, Calendar and Contacts
    Enter the email address in the Email Address field and click Next.
    Enter the account password on next screen and click Next.
    The BlackBerry smartphone autodiscover client will attempt to use the autodiscover service of the Microsoft Exchange Server to get all of the the requisite server and synchronization settings.

If the autodiscover service is not accessible (Microsoft Exchange 2003 does not have autodiscover) or autodiscover response is not understood by smartphone, use the advanced setup as described to complete the setup:

On the home screen, swipe down from the top bezel and select Settings.
    Select Accounts > Add Account > Advanced > Microsoft Exchange Active Sync
    Enter the username used to log into Outlook Web Access in the Username field.
    Enter the email address in the Email Address field.
    Enter the password used to log into Outlook Web Access in the Password field.
    Enter the URL used to log into Outlook Web Access in the Server Address field.
    Enter the appropriate port number in the Port field.
    Note:

Default OWA server addresses are in the format of https://webmail.example.com/owa or https://server.example.com/exchange.
    For the Server Address field use the format of webmail.example.com excluding the http(s):// and /owa or /exchange.
    The default ports for OWA are 80 and 443.
    If these settings do not work, contact the email administrator for the correct account information.

There is also this article from March 2015:
    How to Connect a BlackBerry 10 Smartphone Directly to your Mail Servers Using ActiveSync | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    09-24-16 05:49 PM
    Hey, thanks for that will give it a try and get back. Hopefully it'll work.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 04:49 PM
    It still does not work. I used the settings on my outlook client but it still does not let me connect with exchange.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 02:41 PM
    I had an issue trying to set my exchange email as well. We use Office 365 so I logged into the Web based Outlook and it turned out that my email address and the user name email address were different. My email is first name (dot) last name @, and the user name is first initial, last name @. Once I found this out, it took me 90 seconds to set up my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 04:50 PM
    I think I may have found reason. The company has MobileIron to manage devices and the admin needs to approve access. However, the company lets you sync outlook and iPads without approvals. My tablet can sync with exchange without admin approval. It's just BlackBerry that they block. The admin is an Apple/iPhone fan and has decided all other OSs are unsafe. Is there a work around this? I can sync my tablet which has outlook without any approvals just want it on my BlackBerry Q10 as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 03:08 PM