Hey guys, I'm studying to be a real estate developer and while I'm in college, I've already made moves in building relationships with professionals in my industry. So over the years as I build my contacts, I'll be doing a lot of communication and being a developer, you have to be communicating constantly anyways.

I really like my Note 3. I love the screen, the camera, the stylus, and snapchat. Though, I don't really use maybe 70-80% of the features the Note has. I mainly use it to text, call, IM, email, take notes, which it does IMO poorly for a smart phone. Eventually from opening multiple communication apps, the phone would lag a little bit and start typing in accurate words or sort of glitch and have double phrases.

I'm making a switch to the BB Classic and I've heard many good things about it, but I've never heard any opinions - especially from business people.

Here's what I'm expecting from my BB Classic that I just bought, and I hope that you guys can tell me how far or close I am to my expectations when I use my BB Classic:

1. Organize notifications from different sources (including DM via Instagram, Facebook messages, Snapchat messages) in one place (Hub)

2. Keyboard being able to type long documents efficiently (if away from P.C)

3. Organize contacts with being able to put down notes about them and easily search contacts.

4. Able to organize events that I'll have during the week with to-do lists, reminders, lunch/breakfast/coffee meets, etc.

5. Great call quality - being able to hear from the person I'm talking to well and being able to be heard well even in moderate to above moderate noise in the surroundings.

6. Organize notes and ideas efficiently.

7. Browse the web well, being able to read articles and documents alike with ease.

8. Long battery life - I don't use my phone heavily, in my opinion. By heavy use I mean watching videos, playing games, opening multiple apps. I only use it for communication and reading articles/browsing the web for information. With Note 3, this activity drains my battery a lot. Probably 1$ per 1-3 minutes of doing this kind of activity.

Let me know what you guys think and share some of your experience of how BB Classic might have made your life more efficient and productive, especially from business people, I'd love to hear your experiences. Thanks!
    07-05-16 11:36 PM
    Hey guys, I'm studying to be a real estate developer and while I'm in college, I've already made moves in building relationships with professionals in my industry. So over the years as I build my contacts, I'll be doing a lot of communication and being a developer, you have to be communicating constantly anyways.

I really like my Note 3. I love the screen, the camera, the stylus, and snapchat. Though, I don't really use maybe 70-80% of the features the Note has. I mainly use it to text, call, IM, email, take notes, which it does IMO poorly for a smart phone. Eventually from opening multiple communication apps, the phone would lag a little bit and start typing in accurate words or sort of glitch and have double phrases.

I'm making a switch to the BB Classic and I've heard many good things about it, but I've never heard any opinions - especially from business people.

Here's what I'm expecting from my BB Classic that I just bought, and I hope that you guys can tell me how far or close I am to my expectations when I use my BB Classic:

1. Organize notifications from different sources (including DM via Instagram, Facebook messages, Snapchat messages) in one place (Hub)

2. Keyboard being able to type long documents efficiently (if away from P.C)

3. Organize contacts with being able to put down notes about them and easily search contacts.

4. Able to organize events that I'll have during the week with to-do lists, reminders, lunch/breakfast/coffee meets, etc.

5. Great call quality - being able to hear from the person I'm talking to well and being able to be heard well even in moderate to above moderate noise in the surroundings.

6. Organize notes and ideas efficiently.

7. Browse the web well, being able to read articles and documents alike with ease.

8. Long battery life - I don't use my phone heavily, in my opinion. By heavy use I mean watching videos, playing games, opening multiple apps. I only use it for communication and reading articles/browsing the web for information. With Note 3, this activity drains my battery a lot. Probably 1$ per 1-3 minutes of doing this kind of activity.

Let me know what you guys think and share some of your experience of how BB Classic might have made your life more efficient and productive, especially from business people, I'd love to hear your experiences. Thanks!
    The only BlackBerry that fits all your points is the Priv - for your first point the Classic runs BB10 which has leaves some apps inaccessible or only available with workarounds. Instagram is only available through 3rd party apps, Facebook is only a browser launcher, and Snapchat isn't available at all, just using the ones you named. You can certainly install the Google Play store via Cobalt's Google Play Store for BB10 devices, but will need to patch apps that require Google Play Services, and only apps that haven't been updated to exclude Android 4.3 will work.
    07-06-16 02:08 AM