I previously used android mobile now I've bought BlackBerry z10. When I referred it is said to use switch app on both device. But my android touch is broken. Is there any other way to switch the data.

Need your suggestions.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 11:35 AM
    I think that the "data" from your Android device is configured for your device, and not "dumpable" to the BB.
    Now the contacts may be able to be imported over, and you music/data/images and such, you can just plug the device into your pc. let it load the drivers and once mapped to "Z": device, and "Y": SD card, you can just drag and drop your files into the appropriate folder on the device.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-17-14 11:45 AM
    I think that the "data" from your Android device is configured for your device, and not "dumpable" to the BB.
    Now the contacts may be able to be imported over, and you music/data/images and such, you can just plug the device into your pc. let it load the drivers and once mapped to "Z": device, and "Y": SD card, you can just drag and drop your files into the appropriate folder on the device.
    Good advice.
    12-17-14 11:46 AM
    I don't believe any of your info from the Android will port over to the Z10.
    Except for the contacts if they are held in an online email like gmail or yahoo. Certainly not the calendar or your apps. Unless the calendar is also in an online version.
    12-17-14 11:46 AM