Hello,

I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum to pose this question. My question is rather simple. I have a great deal on a second-hand Blackberry Classic. I'm a long time BB fan and user, however I currently own an iPhone 6 device. I am wondering if anybody here has experience with swapping SIM cards between devices for the Verizon Network? I do like my iPhone for leisure, social media, and chatting with friends. However, in the professional work field, I notice a lot of my colleague's are on Blackberry Devices and apart from that, sending out e-mails on a Blackberry physical keyboard is by far the best experience I've had on a mobile device. So... My Question..

I know that the iPhone 6 and Blackberry Classic both use the same Nano SIM card. If I were to pop my current SIM card from the iPhone into this Blackberry device and run through the activation will everything be functioning and working accordingly? Incoming and Outgoing calls I'm not so much worried about, but say the data / internet? I can't afford to lose that if for some reason beyond my knowledge is incompatible but I don't see a reason for this to be an issue. Anybody who can help shed light about phone swapping frequently would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
    08-13-16 05:17 AM
    All you need to do is literally swap the SIM and either device ID ready to use on Verizon's network as soon as it boots up. I swap a Z10 and a LG G3 on a regular basis.
    08-13-16 07:08 AM
    OP, one thing you need to be cognizant of, if you use it, is iMessages' stranglehold on text messages. You may not receive them while your SIM card is in the Classic, unless you turn off iMessages. There are some Apple resources you would need to look up, or just ask for them on iMore.
    08-13-16 01:34 PM