I'm trying to subscribe to my sons hockey calendar and of course there aren't any specific instructions for BlackBerry 10. This is all that it says:

BlackBerry Users: For devices running BlackBerry OS 10 (BB10) or higher, the calendar feeds should work just fine. However, prior to BB10 RIM had decided not to support "over-the-air" calendar feeds in their devices so they won't work.

We will provide some basic instructions for using the calendar feed from this website for some of the most common scenarios, including Microsoft Outlook 2007 & 2010, Apple iPhone, and Google Calendar. For more detailed instructions than those provided here (or for instructions about a different scenario), consult the documentation for your program / device, or search the web for "Import Calendar Feed Into [Insert Your Program / Device Here]".

In general, this is a two-step process:

Get the address to the calendar feed.
    Follow instructions specific to your program or device for using the feed.

Step 1: Get The Address to the Calendar Feed

This website has a single address which is used to generate the calendar feed, and that address needs to have some incoming parameters which tells the feed what team(s) schedules to return. The basic format for this address is webcal

Each team in the site has an ID which you can see in the address (URL) when you navigate to that team's site. So if you know the ID(s) of the team(s) you want to create the calendar feed for, you can manually type them into the feed's address. However, to make it easier to configure the feed's address, click here to open a special page for doing so (opens in a new window).
    Step 2: Import the Feed into your Calendar

Once you have your customized address to the calendar feed, you can import it into your calendar. Basic instructions for some of the more popular calendars are as follows:

Does anyone know how to subscribe to the Calendar on BlackBerry 10?
    08-20-14 09:37 AM
    I've found the solution:

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...3992459476.jsp

It's pretty easy and it works perfectly!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 03:00 PM
    I cannot seem to get a subscribed calendar to connect. All I get is an error.

The address I put in is meant for a iCalendar. They have similar addresses for Google calendar and Outlook, but none work. I get the same error.

Subscribing To Calendars in BlackBerry 10-img_20140821_233551_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    08-22-14 12:56 AM
    My son's in the same league, and I was trying to do the same thing. Thanks for the help.
    10-18-14 11:34 AM
    A guy at work came to me with the same problem. He has two email accounts (his work one), and a gmail one. He tried putting the calendar link into his Gmail calendar account. He got the following error message:

There is no RPC service named
    Account: 1410968936

There is no calendar account for the work email address. He doesn't want to sync with Google calendar as it only updates once a day. Anyone have an idea on how to get this to work.
    11-10-14 09:05 AM