One more thing to pee in my BB wheaties lately...
    I have several chargers around the house for my BB Passport. My passport came from shopbb with the USB charger, which I have bought several additional for home and office as well as the standard wall charger. Lately though I often get a message such as, "to charge faster please use the charger that came with this device". Often it's with the charger that came with it. Ppppppbbbbbbffffftttt!!! Annoying.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 02:12 AM
    Often My device BlackBerry z3 was display this same message....charger becomes overheat,takes too much time to charge and then dead., one day when I opened the charger for repairing purpose I saw that a square type magnate is broken by overheating.
    I take out that magnet and replaced with other one. Now charger working normally.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-15 08:50 AM
    I used to get this message on my early Z10. A year later bought another from Shop bberry and they had up'ed the charger output and never saw that message again. It stopping showing up on earlier Z10 after updating OS to 10.2 and above. It's really just a glitch.
    10-17-15 09:44 AM
    I sometimes get that message when I use a non-BB cable with the charger. The crappy USB cable restricts too much current and the phone thinks it's connected to a too-weak-of-a-charger. I have some USB cables that are so bad that the phone won't even charge. If I use the BB cable, all is good.
    10-18-15 07:01 AM
    Forgot where I read but thumb rule for BB10 device is, minimum 750 mili amp charger. Old 500 chargers wont even make a BB10 device squeak for hours.
    I do get that msg sometime esp if my last charge was drawn from a Power Bank. When plugged in wall socket, it protest and display the msg OP has posted. But it is just a glitch really and goes away after a re-plugging.
    10-22-15 05:56 PM