how can locate my bb z30 i tried to locate it using bb protect but i guess thy switch of ma bb is any way i can locate it using bb pin
    09-14-14 03:15 PM
    you will need it turned on to use BB protect. Otherwise call BB and your cell company and have them blacklist the PIN and IMEI
    09-14-14 03:22 PM
    Hello, I'm sad to say that last night my Z30 was stolen, the phone is off right now. So I was wondering, if they have maxed out the attempts to introduce the password (had picture password set and the numeric pass) the phone should wipe by itself, right? If that happened, will I still be able to track it down through BB protect? Also, is my data safe? I had both flash and SD encrypted, if the pull out the SD Card, will the data be visible to others?

Thanks in advance.
    10-23-14 12:05 PM
    Hello, I'm sad to say that last night my Z30 was stolen, the phone is off right now. So I was wondering, if they have maxed out the attempts to introduce the password (had picture password set and the numeric pass) the phone should wipe by itself, right? If that happened, will I still be able to track it down through BB protect? Also, is my data safe? I had both flash and SD encrypted, if the pull out the SD Card, will the data be visible to others?

Thanks in advance.
    1. The phone will wipe after 10 incorrect tries
    2. It MIGHT still show up in your blackberry protect - keep an eye on it to be sure. I've never lost a phone so not sure on this.
    3. The SD card will be useless once the phones wiped until they reformat it to use again because they won't be able to get any info from it.
    10-23-14 01:21 PM