Does anyone know the step by step process to display emails on a Q10 which are dated more than 30 days?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 10:05 PM
    What type of email account? POP is kinda crappy. Here's how you do IMAP/EAS accounts (POP is same, but different options):

Go to Hub>Settings>Email Accounts>[choose the account]>Edit Account>Advanced>[scroll to the bottom]>Sync Timeframe>[choose Timeframe (this is the option that changes depending on the type of email account you're working with)]
    01-31-15 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the reply BCLOCO, but it's for my yahoo and Gmail email accounts - both imap, according to my Q10 settings.

I've tried your suggestion and looked at my current email : settings-accounts- my yahoo email account. I can't locate advance settings anywhere on my edit account setting page. On the bottom of my yahoo email edit account page, there's sync interval; and the default setting is 30 minutes. I can't select forever.

Does this mean I have to delete and recreate my email accounts? Isn't there a way I can go to advance settings from my current email account?

Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 11:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply BCLOCO, but it's for my yahoo and Gmail email accounts - both imap, according to my Q10 settings.

I've tried your suggestion and looked at my current email : settings-accounts- my yahoo email account. I can't locate advance settings anywhere on my edit account setting page. On the bottom of my yahoo email edit account page, there's sync interval; and the default setting is 30 minutes. I can't select forever.

Does this mean I have to delete and recreate my email accounts? Isn't there a way I can go to advance settings from my current email account?

Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    It's not sync interval but sync timeframe you're looking for. If you don't see it, you will need to delete the account and readd it, this time using advanced settings when adding, and setting the interval you desire. When 10.3.1 is official, you'll have access to this setting after account setup.
    02-01-15 12:14 AM

Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    So, you don't see this screen?:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150201_012112.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	331054
    02-01-15 12:44 AM
    Ok, I did what you suggested CB, deleted my email accounts and recreated; but this time I did manage to find the sync forever option under advance settings.

Thanks for your help guys!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 02:20 AM