Good day CB,

Gonna jump right to the subject. I am a sports freak, I love sports, I love that I always stay up to date, and I barley if ever miss a game/race/match I'm interested in. I only use Eurosport, it's imo the best sports app.However given that it does not support BB10 unless it's an android port, that serves me well, for a bit, but the best part of the app isn't working. The notifications. News notifications isn't working, scores, team sheets, etc.
    My request is this, would anyone be willing to offer to develop a Native BB10 Eurosport app? Would it cost to do it? I'm trying to leave my iPhone 5 when I get my hands on the Passport, given I already use a Z30 but honestly this app and a few others (not so important) are the reason I'm still hanging on a second device that isn't a BlackBerry.
    Any takers? Any help or something?
    With all respect, no I am not willing to try other apps. Thanks in advance though
    09-17-14 12:04 PM
    I can't speak for developers but creating an app costs them some time and money and I wonder how much an app like this would sell?
    09-18-14 03:36 PM
    It's likely that Eurosport uses their own custom API to fetch information and data from their servers. Without a bit of hacking or permission it wouldn't be possible for create an Eurosport app. However similar apps could be made providing the developer had access to all the information and data required. If Eurosport uses an open API then any developer can have a go.

From what I've heard, most BlackBerry devs don't like working for free, so they would probably charge a dollar or two.

I recommend trying the android version again once 10.3 is released, there's been a ton of improvements and even apps like Firefox work flawlessly.
    09-18-14 03:54 PM