Can somebody help me? I downloaded the Spo2fy from beta zone to check it out. Was able to download and initially was able to browse/search Bruno mars and Maroon 5. After that switch to another app..then when I return to Spo2fy, m trying to browse and search but I cannot anymore

Thanks so much!

Booker23

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 01:28 PM
    This app is still in an alpha fase. The developer himself also says that the app is very much incomplete. You can use the app right now, but your account only stays logged in for about twenty minutes. Maybe that's the issue.

For the moment being though, I sincerely think you should use the android app as this one is completely working.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 03:22 PM
    Can somebody help me? I downloaded the Spo2fy from beta zone to check it out. Was able to download and initially was able to browse/search Bruno mars and Maroon 5. After that switch to another app..then when I return to Spo2fy, m trying to browse and search but I cannot anymore

Thanks so much!

Booker23

Posted via CB10
    You should just use the android app from either Snap or Amazon App Store, it works great and even posts to your facebook feed if you want.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-14 03:31 PM