i cant access the web on my Z10 it keeps saying site identity no verifiable

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 09:47 AM
    Hard to answer as you haven't given much information.

First thing I'd try is a hard reset (hold both volume buttons down until phone reboots).

After that, we may need to look for an expired certificate.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-10-15 10:05 AM
    Something that I have observed is that I get error messages when I have been connected to the Web via WIFI for a long period of time (several hours) and then walk outside of my office to go somewhere for lunch.

I often forget this but when I turn the WIFI connector off, the subscribed data connection kicks right into gear. I can immediately turn the WiFi connection back on but it won't connect to anything unless there is a connection available.

It's a out like the wifi connection gets stuck in a loop and I need to "jiggle" it when my environment changes. I could see the possibility that there is a "built-in" propensity for WIFI. It doesn't happen to me everyday. I hope this is useful to you. I doubt that there is anything seriously wrong with your phone. It's more likely conflicting signals and ip address assignment.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if you share anymore facts or if you get it resolved.

Will. Z30
    04-10-15 10:25 AM
    Oh well thank you for the help, I already did that to no avail, actually I couldn't access any Web page cos that's what I kept getting, I am currently doing a wipe on the phone now, I hope that works

Posted via CB10
    04-10-15 10:27 AM
    Oh well thank you for the help, I already did that to no avail, actually I couldn't access any Web page cos that's what I kept getting, I am currently doing a wipe on the phone now, I hope that works

Posted via CB10
    You may simply have an expired certificate though. But if you're already wiping, OK.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-10-15 10:35 AM