Yellow people! First of all I would like to say -after 1 month of participating in this forum and after one month of having a blackberry - that crackberry is awesome and this community is fantastic! Now to my questions! So in my z30 I side load many times 10.3.**** OS'es and in the end I was always going back to the official by side loading the official supported OS. My questions is: is it affecting your phone system if you side load licked OS many times and going back again many times? Is it different, for example, if you will never load anything and always wait for the official software to come out? Cheers

Photography Freak at c.tsil photography
    11-26-14 10:07 AM
    It should not affect your phone, doing multiple installations.

It can be an issue with data if you are trying to use backups to do restores from an newer to an older OS - or even from an older to a newer one. But if you do a clean install each time and just start from scratch there wouldn't be an issue.
    Charis Tsil likes this.
    11-26-14 10:14 AM
    It should not affect your phone, doing multiple installations.

It can be an issue with data if you are trying to use backups to do restores from an newer to an older OS - or even from an older to a newer one. But if you do a clean install each time and just start from scratch there wouldn't be an issue.
    That's all I wanted to hear! Thanks mate

Photography Freak at ctsilart.com
    11-26-14 10:23 AM